Any options for Ext. Cab bench seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
i think the mounting points are different. the nbs has a fixed back and only the seat folds up. well at least thats how my girlfriends 2000 sierra is

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
i think the mounting points are different. the nbs has a fixed back and only the seat folds up. well at least thats how my girlfriends 2000 sierra is

That's how mine and every nbs ext cab I have ever been in is like but if it's all he can find I am sure he can make it work.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im actually wanting to just put 2 bucket seats back there, i hate benches, but then again, i wont have to ride back there

ThreeD

Reaction score
im actually wanting to just put 2 bucket seats back there, i hate benches, but then again, i wont have to ride back there

That is what I am thinking about doing to my extended cab Silverado when I change the interior. Putting bucket seats in the front and back and then have a custom center console from the front to the rear.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day, but I started looking at the newer trucks and noticed the extended cab part is larger looking than ours, figured the seats would be bigger. My rear bench seat has a lot of vibration and ends up smacking the rear plastic on every bump so I wondered if there was any other options.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Every now and then you can find an OBS silverado with a leather rear bench.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Probably if you find a 2500 or 3500 Extended cab. Id like to find a set of leather seats for mine that aren't cracked or wrinkled, or just put some NNBS seats up front.

TexWelder

Reaction score
Every now and then you can find an OBS silverado with a leather rear bench.

yea that is true every once in a while my truck came stock with leather buckets and bench and now theyre all torn up so im looking for a replacement front and back so yea yall think that nbs seats would fit in the obs cab alright

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I think for front seats any new ones will work. Even from a 2011, with the excuse of maybe re positioning the mounts.