AM92's 98 K1500 "Elsie" Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Go ahead! Just make sure you post up some pics when you get done!

Will do! As it is i might wind up rocking both the front and rear bumpers coated in bed liner along with a pair of Nfabs. Guess time will tell on that though. Other option would be getting the rear bumper powder coated in a similar coating to chrome to match the front Diesel bumper.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Will do! As it is i might wind up rocking both the front and rear bumpers coated in bed liner along with a pair of Nfabs. Guess time will tell on that though. Other option would be getting the rear bumper powder coated in a similar coating to chrome to match the front Diesel bumper.

I started the bed liner trend. Everyone used to plasti dip. Until the era of Coffee Black.

Rusty Shacklefurd has spoken via tapatalk.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
white is the cleanest color imo. you have alot to work with, personally i think demold would look good

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You know I live your rear bumper and yes you stole that bodylift but I needed money and decided to hook you up. Also please do not take the molding off, on a white truck it makes it look too work truck-ish and cheap.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
As i said before man truck is clean! I like it with the molding on, the black molding ties together nicely with the smoked headlights