All Stock 1991 C1500 SCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dspud

Reaction score
I understand the nonmutant thing. basicaly you can do afew things to even out the ride hight, that makes a nice clean look. IMO, i'd rather have a bench seat in my blazer than the bucket and console i've got now. i used to do a few little tricks with the headliner especially if you don't have a roof console. but personaly, i think your truck looks pretty clean as is.

What kind of Tricks did you do to your headliner? The headliner is one of the only problems with my truck. Its in bad shape.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
had an indented chevy bowtie in it. also did a jolly roger on one and some other stuff. it's kinda cheesy but as long as you don't over do it, it'll come out kinda neat

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice tuck and welcome to the site. If you want to buy new headlights Rockauto has them pretty cheap. If you want to clean them you can get a headlight restoration kit from 3M. It works pretty well.

dspud

Reaction score
Just jumped back on this site. Truck is still clean, just paid to put a new transmission put in. Posted this question on another thread and haven't gotten a response, what do you guys think?

Related question. I converted my 91 c1500 last year to 134a and actually blows pretty cold. However, after about 20-25 minutes on HI AC The air coming out of the vents lessons and lessons until there is hardly anything coming out, causing the truck to warm up again. if I shut it down a while, or park it and come back out 20-30 minutes later, it works good again for a while.

Is it possible that it's freezing up inside, blocking the air coming through the vents? Or a vent door losing vacuum and closing on me? I haven't taken it apart yet so I am not sure how it's built inside. I don't think it's the blower because it still sounds like it's blowing full blast.