Aero Race Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
hey guys, so i'm one of the newbs, but for sure isn't my 1st round with the 400's by far. 2x4's and 4x4's. Lifted and lowered appropriately. But currently, i have the truck my grandfather left me and i'm looking to go more pro-touring street stock kinda deal. I'm specifically interested in right now, Aero Race Wheels. I know they are more well known to be ran on tracks. But i recently decided for sure what's happening to this one. 4/6 using DJM. I want to know if anyone has seen or has personal experience with these wheels on the street. 5x5 15" (most likely the black chrome), 4in BS up front and 1" or 2" BS out back. So come on guys, i'm open ears

here's the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the color combo its a really sweet looking truck. I think with the black/gold 2 tone, black cragar soft 8's in like a 16" would look sweet and would succeed the protouring look your going for.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
that does sound pretty sick, i love to hear options...but it's going to be hard to move me off the factory colors tho, probably. I love all sorts of colors. And admire a lot of trucks on here. But i grew up with him and the truck this way, so the colors will more than likely stay. That's why i was looking at the black chrome, black, chrome, polished...no 20's or anything that big. the tires on there are the factory 235/75's and will become 255/70 and 275/70. they do make the wheel im looking at in a 16 so i may go up a size if it's going to make it worth while

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah those are sweet looking i run nothing but areo wheels on my dirt car, we have a 8" rim rule that sucks... a friend has the blue ones and there cool as hell on the right car...

Last edited:

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
motor plans, 454, trick flow heads, dart rotating assembley, Thumpr cam kit. Lookin into a 4L80e. Rear end is still up in the air though. want to keep Chevy rear axle, haven't narrowed it down yet. Lookin to run 3:73's Detroit Locker and Moser axles

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i wouldn't say so much as plan on racing it, but i definitely will own that Honda who pulls up thinkin their hot, but mainly, it's how he wanted it...a lil bit lower, a bit more power, a lot louder, and back to comfort inside