Adding fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I got my truck it had the 99-00 Denali/Esky fogs to go along with the conversion but they never worked, got wiring with the fog light pigtails gonna try and figure out where it all goes if I can't figure it out whats the best way to wire them in? I got a oem foglight switch and pigtail from the junkyard, not sure if you can buy a harness anywhere or what

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I bought a relay for HIDs from DDM, then put HIDs in the fog lights. Everything was basically plug and play other than running power to the switch and a trigger from the switch to the relay.

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I know that Baron (MeanGreen) sells them. I know he's had some issues on this forum with some members, but I still think he makes a great product. Check out "vh coachworks" on ebay, he sells fog light relays there for $100. I would do that, so that you have some course of action through ebay and paypal if you aren't happy with how things go.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that Baron (MeanGreen) sells them. I know he's had some issues on this forum with some members, but I still think he makes a great product. Check out "vh coachworks" on ebay, he sells fog light relays there for $100. I would do that, so that you have some course of action through ebay and paypal if you aren't happy with how things go.

Ive got his HD headlight harness with 4hi I like it alot, was going to get the foglight harness off him but you gotta send your switch and pigtail to him, something to think about

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk