A/C Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24c3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my truck to a shop awhile back to have the AC checked and they told me the hvac controls were bad. I replaced them and its still doing the same thing. It will start off blowing cold then stop and "A/C" flashes and blows hot air out. any ideas on what i can do to fix this.... its getting hot out here

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Did you replace the controls with a new one or a junkyard part? If you used a junkyard/used part you might have got another bad control set and if its new I would exchange it for another and see if the problem continues.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Which truck is having the A/C problems?

Apparently the A/C is mechanically working, so the problem is either that the controls weren't hooked up right, the controls that you installed are not working, or there is a computer issue.

24c3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
its my 92...
i bought the controls from a member on here. Im stationed in Abilene TX and the junk yards here are out of the controls. So i will have to wait until July when i go to San Antonio and hit up the junk yards out there