99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well ive been slowly getting some stuff done, all the body work is finished just needs some finish sanding, and it will be ready for paint, tonight i got the bed loosened up so i can move it back when it comes time, also found a guy whose trading in his obs with 1" lowering lower control arms so i might trade him for those

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
spent all day in the shop today, tried as hell but got a lot done!
started by moving the bed back and sanding the unreachable spots
You must be registered for see images attach

then finished taping it all up

got it up on jack stands to make it easier to reach the rockers

add paint

how it sits now

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Glad to see you recovered quickly from the damage....wtf is it with people messin with peoples rides lately? Fastorange had his truck keyed..Sewlow had his truck backed into.....this time last year i was cleaning up my integras interior after the drivers window was busted out and a fire extinguisher was unloaded into it..

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
jealousy man if you have something nice and someone else doesnt they will tear yours up just to make them feel better about their pathetic lives..... on another note your truck looks sick man nicely don

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree with you on that, im pretty sure thats what drove the person who did to mine to do it, the night it happened i parked next to an older model car on like 26inch rims, i live in an apartment that is mainly college kids, like myself, the person was probably drunk or something and thought i parked next to him to make him look bad or something, when it was just the closest spot available at the time. i havent seen that car since so im guessing it was them. but on another note, got the tailgate painted and found ou that when i took my tail lights off saturday morning i placed the passenger side tail on a microfiber towel that had lacquer thinner on it, ruined the taillight. so i decided sand it down as much as i could and paint it all except for a strip down the middle. i dont know if the stock tails come with a clear coat on them or not but this one did and as soon as i sprayed the first coat of orange the paint started cracking, everything else looked good except the cracked orange. anways, no pics this time, was planning on getting some with my good camera today but completly forgot, at some point this week cut and buff and she'll be done, for now...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
people are idiots. they should build something and then have it trashed and see how it feels.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
spent all day in the shop today, tried as hell but got a lot done!
started by moving the bed back and sanding the unreachable spots

then finished taping it all up

got it up on jack stands to make it easier to reach the rockers

add paint

how it sits now
Look's great man!