99-00 Esky/Denali interior prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been looking for a wrecked OBS Esky/Denali that is being parted out for awhile now, finally found one, I want the seats and door panels, here are pics what is a fair price to pay?

You must be registered for see images

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes, I could probably buy that whole truck if it was here for $500-$600.
Prolly could was hit in the front, he's like he had the fronts redone for $500 at some point driver seat has very lil wear, he wants like $400 for all the seats lol plus $300 for the door panels I mean the panels look decent seen way better ones on Ebay, no way in hell am I paying him what he wants I am gonna try $250-300

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Prolly could was hit in the front, he's like he had the fronts redone for $500 at some point driver seat has very lil wear, he wants like $400 for all the seats lol plus $300 for the door panels I mean the panels look decent seen way better ones on Ebay, no way in hell am I paying him what he wants I am gonna try $250-300

Idk how bad you want them but I wouldn't pay that. These body style trucks really don't bring big prices in parts since there are so many of them around and not many people really mess with them.

Also the only difference between those panels and a regular Tahoe/Yukon is the denali insert. If you could find somebody to get you the inserts that would probably be way cheaper.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk how bad you want them but I wouldn't pay that. These body style trucks really don't bring big prices in parts since there are so many of them around and not many people really mess with them.

Also the only difference between those panels and a regular Tahoe/Yukon is the denali insert. If you could find somebody to get you the inserts that would probably be way cheaper.
Thanks for the input, na never got them guy is stuck on getting $500 for everything lol

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
No way in hell I'd pay anywhere near that. I've got the tan rear door trim for sale for $15 and can't get rid of it.

That seat does not look like it's been redone. I just pulled the passenger seat out of an Escalade with 345k miles on it and it doesn't look half as bad as that.
The first complete set of Escalade seats I got was $120. The nicer passenger seat I just picked up was around $70.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No way in hell I'd pay anywhere near that. I've got the tan rear door trim for sale for $15 and can't get rid of it.

That seat does not look like it's been redone. I just pulled the passenger seat out of an Escalade with 345k miles on it and it doesn't look half as bad as that.
The first complete set of Escalade seats I got was $120. The nicer passenger seat I just picked up was around $70.
The guys a total idiot, at first he wanted $700 lol and hes like if you come get it $500 hes like he will get $300 just for the fronts um ok then why are they still for sale after a month cause its overpriced lol