98 Chevy x-cab lifted project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm hoping I hear from him before I hit the road, I am going right past Zeeland to get my seats. If not maybe this weekend it's less than an hour drive from me. I wanna check it out, it just may be worth getting into.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if you get it and dont want the bed and i may want it. tell me a price. its only $250 to drive from school to where you are and back. But I'd probably need you to help me switch beds, and I'd probably let you keep my old bed.

If this were to happen.

Reaction score
well if you get it and dont want the bed and i may want it. tell me a price. its only $250 to drive from school to where you are and back. But I'd probably need you to help me switch beds, and I'd probably let you keep my old bed.

If this were to happen.

Hopefully I can get a response from the seller, craigslist is so hit or miss sometimes on replies.

Reaction score
Still waiting, I hate dumbass's that post **** for sale on Craigslist and never answer their emails. I think some figure if it's sold then they don't need to reply well--REMOVE YOUR ******* POST IF IT'S SOLD!!!! HA!!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id assume you still have yet to hear back? i have been eyeballing that myself! let me know if you see it in person and think its worth it!

Reaction score
id assume you still have yet to hear back? i have been eyeballing that myself! let me know if you see it in person and think its worth it!

No word, ******* people on craigslist kill me. They want to sell their **** but they don't respond to emails. WTF!!!