98 AC Need wiring help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put everything new under the hood. PO removed it all. Got it vaccuumed and filled. Will not turn on by the dash controls. If i jump the relay it works. Tried swapping with know good relay do not help. The "ground/negative" to terminal 30 does not react. Light on ac push button goes on and off. All fuses good.

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where does this go? Behind ac compressor.
You must be registered for see images attach

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok since there was no existing ac on this truck. I have now figured out i need a switch in the back of the sanden style compressor. Does anyone know is it supposed to be a low pressure or high pressure ? Thanks

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Ok since there was no existing ac on this truck. I have now figured out i need a switch in the back of the sanden style compressor. Does anyone know is it supposed to be a low pressure or high pressure ? Thanks

It's the low-pressure switch. You can pull one of any similar truck at the junk yard, or as a short term measure jump the two contacts in the plug together.