98 3500 single wheel 6" lift kit help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
rcd, tuff country, procomp, superlift, perhaps bds, or solid axle it are your options, truthfully all better than rcx

Not to come off as though I am questioning you (although I am :)), but is there any info to back that up? I planned on getting an RCX under the precedence it was one of the better options for durability.
What makes the others better?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not to come off as though I am questioning you (although I am :)), but is there any info to back that up? I planned on getting an RCX under the precedence it was one of the better options for durability.
What makes the others better?
Tons of info actually haha mostly to do with the fact that RCX isn't a full 6 inch drop also from what I've seen isn't as heavy as the others

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just about everyone i personally know has told me their biggest regret was an rcx, its cheap that is its a decent kit nothing special, not a true 6" rides allright but relys on a good deal of cranking to some degree, read up on them, people that know trucks and have expereenced other lifts will tell you its good to save pocket change but overall most other kits dont compare preference wise and such.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I just found a local deal for 5 x 315/75R16 BFG TA KOs @ 50% tread for 250$ :boobs:

I may be purchasing a lift sooner than expected, LOL!

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
$200, 5 tires. Boom.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Captainj85

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for input and taking time out of your day to help out. Us Old Chevy guys gotta stick together. I think I may check into the tough country lift.