96k1500's new look build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
So some of you know that I was planning on doing the escalade conversion to my truck and had sold/traded some parts until me and my wife found out that she is pregnant. So now I'm sticking with the chevy front end and changing the look up some from what it was. As of now I have a white factory hood which will eventually get switched out for another cowl hood and I traded the bumper I had for a factory bumper again but I did this for a reason... So on to pics, not a whole lot of updates so far and this will be a fairly slow build. On to pics...

With the new lights and painted factory bumper
You must be registered for see images attach

There will be updates coming in about a week

j-l-1984

Reaction score
paint the hood and leave it. Good lookin truck, thinkin bout blackin out my 92 and 2 toning it black and gun-metal gray

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The hood will prob get rattle canned and left for a bit but eventually be switched out

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks Baron, I know theres quite a few people on here that wont like where im goin with it but its gonna be how i want it

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I guess i could go ahead and put up the plans that some people already know, next weekend im gonna be getting a smittybilt light bar that i will put the 4 lights that i just painted/tinted on, and in october im gonna be getting a rollpan and hidden hitch as well as moving the rear exhaust hangers to lift the tips up to the body, also i painted my wiper arms and started painting the frame