96 K2500 Suburban 454 dyno run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

rmoreaux1

Reaction score
So a little update. I have still not received the other graph from my buddy, I guess it has slipped his mind. I was over at his shop today and installed a 320lph fuel pump today. That should supply enough fuel for the turbo. I have ordered a few more parts and those should be in soon. I am going to install my fuel injectors next weekend if all goes as planned. I am still having a little bit of trouble converting the ford injector data into the gm hp tuner software. I started tuning for MBT on the dyno the other day. That is a learning process for sure as the dyno is brand new to his shop and he hasn't attempted tuning for MBT on his dyno yet. That is where his dyno dynamics dyno really shines.

skyhighsami

Reaction score
I know this thread is older but I was looking for updates on the turbo and if you were able to dyno it after the tune and 0411 ecu swap.