96+ HVAC Controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My A/C has been acting funny and after I recharged the system it works more but still not all the time. I finally was stumped and had my mechanic look at it and he said it was the HVAC controls that they were starting to go bad and causing the temperamental behavior. Hence I'm looking for new controls. My local junkyard wants too much for them IMO so I'm hoping someone here has one that they would like to get rid of for a little cheaper than my local junkyard wants and then I will be helping out a fellow forum member instead of my POS junkyard.

Long story short I need pickup HVAC controls. No rear A/C and no rear Defrost.

P.S. I could probably come up with a creative use for the extra buttons if someone really needs to get rid of one with the rear controls...

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually already got me a working unit. one of the tabs is broken so it's not really firm if you push on it but it works just find for now so I don't think I can justify 40-50 dollars to replace a working unit just because a measly tab. Thanks guys.