95+ Grey Leather Bucket Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a line on a pair of these? Or 2 pairs? I found a set on Instagram but the seller was weird about payment so I passed on them. They don't gotta be perfect, but I don't want them all tore up. Already got a set like that....

AyWoSch Motors

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got a line on a pair of these? Or 2 pairs? I found a set on Instagram but the seller was weird about payment so I passed on them. They don't gotta be perfect, but I don't want them all tore up. Already got a set like that....
Theres a 98 suburban at the local junkyard here that has 4 leather bucket seats, all in near perfect condition as far as I could tell

AyWoSch Motors

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you get me the name and/or number of the place please?
Yessir.

Gallegos Auto Salvage, Las Vegas, NM.
1-505-429-2785, guys name is Prudencio.
As about the Silver 98 2wd suburban.
Real great guy, friend of mine. Gives good prices. It has full center consoles too, as well as all the trim and door panels.

AyWoSch Motors

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you! I'll call him tomorrow
No problem, he almost always answers his phone. Texts too. Tell him Ayden told you about it, he knows me well.

I took a bunch of parts from that truck, including the 3rd row seat.
If you need someone to remove them, I could maybe help you out if I have time to get up there after work. I can get pictures too next time I'm there.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stopped by the other day, seats are all gone. He said someone called him about them, assuming that was you, but I'm guessing someone else got the seats.
Sorry about that.
Yeah, I reached out to him and he texted back, but never followed up so I figured he'd sold them.

Thanks for your help.