94 suburban no rear brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanielPace27

Reaction score
Hey guys im having a hard time bleeding the brakes on my 94 k1500 suburban 5.7 with abs. I bought a new combination valve to try to fix the issue but I haven't been able to get fluid to the rear abs bleeder screw. Bled the back brakes and can get fluid but just no pressure. I made a device to stop the piston from clicking over when I'm bleedy the brakes.just no luck any Ideas?
You must be registered for see images attach

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is this in "Engine Performance + Maintenance"?

I made a device to stop the piston from clicking over when I'm bleedy the brakes.
I have no idea what you're talking about. What "piston" do you mean?

There's many ways to bleed brakes. HOW are you trying to bleed them? Stepping on the brake pedal? Gravity? Pressure bleeder? Vacuum bleeder? Reverse Injection? Something else?

What does your service manual say about using a scan tool to activate the ABS while bleeding?

Last edited:

DanielPace27

Reaction score
The piston is the little device that slides over when you lose power to one set of brakes so that you don't loose all your brakes if you lose one