94 silverado 2 link issues???????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sowell

Reaction score
Need some help with this 2 link, My rearend is an 1" off, It needs to be moved towards the passenger side, But my rim will hit on the driver side if i move it over. Plus i got a bent 2 link bar on pass side, Don't know how to fix this,Any sugg? This truck was like this when i bought it just trying to get it right. I have posted some picks.I know the upper bag brackets need to be moved up as u can see in the pics.I want to get a 4 link but can't right now. If u look at the top of the c notch on both sides the top shock mounts seem to be off also, One is further away from the tire than the other. By the way it is a triangulated 3 link.

Attachments

• DSCN0786.jpg
    DSCN0786.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN0785.jpg
    DSCN0785.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN0784.jpg
    DSCN0784.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0783.jpg
    DSCN0783.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0781.jpg
    DSCN0781.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, that look's to me like a triangulated 3 link, a true 2 link is rigid mounted to the axle, and yours appears to have bushing's on the bottom. As far as it being not centered I would say pull off the bed and start measuring thing's, first off you need to see if the rear end was welded in crooked to start with, I have seen that more than once, or something else could be bad out a whack, anyway that's what I would do. Take it easy