94+ red gmc grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 94 + GMC grille shell for sale it's red in color, paint is ok not great, and one of the bottom underneath clip's is broken but you can't tell when it's mounted that anything is broken, and the GMC emblem is still on it. This is an OEM grille shell. $50 Thanks

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm... this may work great for my truck. It will bolt right up to a 93 right? Mine has a broken top tab and I am thinking about going to the newer style grill.

What do you think shipping would run to Rockwall TX 75087?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I just really don't want to ship it, but I would meet someone in the middle depending on the distance.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, with the curve of those grills, it would take a decent bit of packing to keep it from getting messed up any further. Probably cost more to ship than the grill cost. Good Luck with the sale man.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
hmmm... this may work great for my truck. It will bolt right up to a 93 right? Mine has a broken top tab and I am thinking about going to the newer style grill.

It will fit your '93 but the plastic trim along the bottom of the grille will need to be replaced also. Been there, done that!

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I just really don't want to ship it, but I would meet someone in the middle depending on the distance.

Ill meet you in Milwaukee Wisconsin... ha! well I tried... good luck with the sale