94 5.7L stalling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
At any point have you checked to make sure you dont have a leaking fuel injector?

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't get it to idle at all now though

Can you idle it up to keep it running??? If so do that and still test for vac leaks as mentioned above..

Unplug the iac and try to start it. See if it idles then.

Have physically tested any parts or have you just been throwing parts at it and hope one fixes it... All the sensors can be tested pretty easily whether the motor is running or not..

sent from what use to be a great country..

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you where closer I'd bring over my snap on mt2500.... find out what all the sensors are doing and any stored codes... anyone nearby the op that has a live data or snap on mt2500 they can hook up to the truck. I just hate when people just throw parts at a problem hoping something will fix it... it needs to be properly diagnosed.

sent from what use to be a great country..

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've pulled the codes the sensors have fixed most but the only codes I have now are map sensor low vacuum and rich exhaust

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
I bet the iac pintle is grounded in the TB and possible fumes up. That is probably why it's running rich.

Sent from Robl@nd