93 Sierra cargo lamp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreaseMonkey

Reaction score
My cargo light bulbs socket is broken. I have been looking for a replacement without much luck. The light is a discontinued part from GM. I think LMC truck has a replacement but I’m not having much luck with the web site. Is there a replacement from another truck with little to no modification. I would actually like to make it a third brake light/cargo combo like the new trucks. I can do the wiring just not sure about the mounting of different light.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
My cargo light bulbs socket is broken. I have been looking for a replacement without much luck. The light is a discontinued part from GM. I think LMC truck has a replacement but I’m not having much luck with the web site. Is there a replacement from another truck with little to no modification. I would actually like to make it a third brake light/cargo combo like the new trucks. I can do the wiring just not sure about the mounting of different light.

As far as replacements go I bought the LMC one.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=103

Part # 37-4325

I like it, I mainly needed a new lens but it comes with everything and for $25 that's great.

GreaseMonkey

Reaction score
Yeah I think I’ll order the one from there. Thank you for your response. It’s going to cost me 50.00 after shipping.

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
Yeah I think I’ll order the one from there. Thank you for your response. It’s going to cost me 50.00 after shipping.

Yea that's one bad thing about LMC

I usually make an order when I actually have enough stuff to validate paying the shipping.

Also that part number is for ext cab, not sure if yours is regular cab or ext just make sure you pick the right one because there is a difference.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, I got a new one from LMC. I needed to add a little silicone where it goes across rear window seal. Old window seal isn't compliant and caused a small gap.