92 dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiGUgly

Reaction score
I have a 92 with massive wholes in the top skin. I have looked at LMC trucks and found nothing to help. Is there any aftermarket sources for a new dash or only junk yards?

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
I have a 92 with massive wholes in the top skin. I have looked at LMC trucks and found nothing to help. Is there any aftermarket sources for a new dash or only junk yards?
You'll only be able to find a replacement dash in the junk yards. There are those glue-on hard plastic dash covers, but... I've been there and done that, don't waste your money.

I did swap my dash with one from a 99 Suburban years ago, but it's beginning to crack too. I gave up and just covered it with a SuedeMat cover from DashMat, it fits pretty good and looks much better than those carpet dash covers.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
just stick with a 92-94 junkyard dash and you will be fine.

the moonie gauges from 88-91 have a different plug for the dash cluster and will not work with a 92 to 94.

Reaction score
I picked mine up at Pick- apart $50 i installed it in my drive way check out my Album photos came out real nice! Mine was craced,faded, and rattled over bumpy roads!just hunt the bone yards and inspect it before pulling it. I took a mild cleaner and some rags with me and inspected for cracks, fade, drilled holes and blemished plastic I found mine in excellent condition. Show room fresh! Good Luck on your quest!

Last edited: