90ChevStepside's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ive run 10s and 12s and only listen to country, if you get an amp with a bass knob you can adjust it to where you think it sounds good

CinchUp

Reaction score
before you plastidipped the bumper and grille, did you do any kind of prep work? and do you think it'd hold up well on my grille guard? I'm looking to do the bumper and grille as well as the grille guard on my truck

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
No. No prep is needed. Well I mean wash it, and get the dust, dirt, mud or whatever off but no sanding or anything. And it holds up well if you do more than one coat. Do 3 coats and it should hold up good on it unless you get a lot of rock chips on your truck/ grille guard.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
before you plastidipped the bumper and grille, did you do any kind of prep work? and do you think it'd hold up well on my grille guard? I'm looking to do the bumper and grille as well as the grille guard on my truck

If you take your truck offroad use bedliner instead of plastidip, if not the plastidip holds up pretty good