88 regular cab short bed, bagged 22 s .... Gonna need a lot of help probably

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Just curious about how much you think youll be asking for the wheels.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TLMduramax, are those Hulks or the American Eagles on your 03? I had the AE's on my old Rodeo, loved those wheels.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just curious about how much you think youll be asking for the wheels.

I have not really even thought about it at all lol, I bought them used from a friend so i don;t know what i would ask for them when the time comes, what would you be willing to give? or think there worth? they have some pits on them but that is not very noticeable at all, but besides for that they are very very clean wheels.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like a good start man. I would like to have a reg short bed.
What would you want anything besides the truck you have? your truck looks wonderful as it is, there aint much difference in a reg. cab and ext cab except you just have more room lol, so yea I would rather have an extended cab then lol

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
That's going to look pretty slick when you're done. It pretty much already does. I have to agree with Dante81_98 though, reg cabs look sportier to me. Idk.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's going to look pretty slick when you're done. It pretty much already does. I have to agree with Dante81_98 though, reg cabs look sportier to me. Idk.
Thanks man, yeah i do like the way it looks so far and i guess the regular cab does make it look sportier, but it aint gonna be fast i can tell you that, ecspecially compared to my duramax , i'm ruint drivin it and just already know the truck aint gonna be fast, All I really want is for it to look good and sound good.