'86 Blazer K5 12 inch Rancho suspension lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagnumT/A

Reaction score
This is actually too much for me. How much trouble is it to downgrade from this? I know very little about these things so bear with me thanks.

MagnumT/A

Reaction score
Well I've never installed one, but I did figure on removal being a lot of work. I'm in Baltimore.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I've never installed one, but I did figure on removal being a lot of work. I'm in Baltimore.
I'm from Connecticut but stationed in Baltimore for another week n a half. If you want help taking the lift out let me know!

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have all the factory parts? Like driveshafts, break lines, leaf packs, tires, probably has some sort of drop link for the steering?

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At least the hardware wont be as much of a ***** as its been off more recently. Youre gonna need a vehicle directly beside thats stock and swap to lift kit to it and his stock parts to yours. You should be willing to find a willing participant, I agree with you 12" of lift.....no thank you!!

MagnumT/A

Reaction score
I'm from Connecticut but stationed in Baltimore for another week n a half. If you want help taking the lift out let me know!

Hey thanks I really appreciate that man, that is a heck of an offer but I dont have all of the stock parts. So if any stockers out there want to be eye to eye to a firetruck let me know lol. Thanks for everyones help in this thread.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey thanks I really appreciate that man, that is a heck of an offer but I dont have all of the stock parts. So if any stockers out there want to be eye to eye to a firetruck let me know lol. Thanks for everyones help in this thread.

No problem man. if you end up getting the parts in the near future let me know