70strokers, 75 corvette build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I dont know how many of you guys are vette guys, but those who are know how exspensive glass t-tops are, new ones run about 1600. Most used ones i have seen go for about 500-800. Well i have always loved glass t-tops so i have been looking around and found some on ebay last week. Paid 280 bucks for them so im stoked.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also got about half the back bumper fully molded in.

Looks great so far!

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Looks awesome and hell of a steal on the t-tops, do you know what color you/your dad wants to go with it? Imo blue looks awesome on them

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we where going to go with midnight blue metallic or black. But we keep coming back to white. Every show we go to there are vettes in red black or blue, you just dont see a clean white vette anymore. Kinda leaning towards simple and clean is more.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I dont know how many of you guys are vette guys, but those who are know how exspensive glass t-tops are, new ones run about 1600. Most used ones i have seen go for about 500-800. Well i have always loved glass t-tops so i have been looking around and found some on ebay last week. Paid 280 bucks for them so im stoked.
Also got about half the back bumper fully molded in.

thats a hell of a steal on them ill have to take some pics of my dads 81 for you guys

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
we where going to go with midnight blue metallic or black. But we keep coming back to white. Every show we go to there are vettes in red black or blue, you just dont see a clean white vette anymore. Kinda leaning towards simple and clean is more.

How bout pink with nipples on it

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
id appreciate it man. Always up for some c3 pictures

its not much the power guy backed over the front of it which is why there is a primer pass side fender but hes been slowly working on it