6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I got some wiring done this afternoon. Didn't have my phone to take pics. I got the injector harnesses added to where the big spider plug was. I'll get some pics in the morning! Thanks again everyone for the comments and likes!

K2500fourdoor

Reaction score
I got some wiring done this afternoon. Didn't have my phone to take pics. I got the injector harnesses added to where the big spider plug was. I'll get some pics in the morning! Thanks again everyone for the comments and likes!
Yeah I’d love to see how you did the wiring!

K2500fourdoor

Reaction score
Ill get as many detailed pics as I can. This is no small task! I literally have a hundred wires laying across my engine I have to put somewhere!
Well the part that scares me is that idk what wires hook to what haha. Do you have some diagrams or charts you’re using to do all the wiring?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Well the part that scares me is that idk what wires hook to what haha. Do you have some diagrams or charts you’re using to do all the wiring?
Yes I have a spreadsheet from a guy called "lextech". I think he's a member here bit not here too often. He seems more active on ls1truck.com. Find him and pm him. He will send you all the info you need. Can't post it as he request that you not. He doesn't charge for the info.

K2500fourdoor

Reaction score
Yes I have a spreadsheet from a guy called "lextech". I think he's a member here bit not here too often. He seems more active on ls1truck.com. Find him and pm him. He will send you all the info you need. Can't post it as he request that you not. He doesn't charge for the info.
Alright sweet thanks!

GaryCCR

OnlyBodyStyle enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice build. I'm jelly of that a/c setup. I had to get custom hoses made and a new compressor. Looks right on the front of that LS motor.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Sorry for the hold up guys been dealing with sick children! Guess what! Now I got the same crap they had! Anyway I've pressed on and done some more wiring. Got all the injector plugs soldered in. Had to cut the big spider plug off and solder on the individual injector plugs.
You must be registered for see images attach

I know the pics aren't to detailed on this part. It's pretty straight forward. All the pink wires are hot so it doesn't matter where the hook. Just as long as it pink to pink. The other wires (color w/tracer) are the control wires for the injectors. Hook them up according to cylinder location. All mine matched to the same color! I AM NOT by any means saying yours will be the same way. Used this pic I googled for the big plug locations.

I lengthened my IAC, TPS, alternator, AC, and temp sensor. Used three wire sensor from 97 Camaro so I could hook the gauge to it as well.

Last edited: