5 to 6 lug, wheel spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

885speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of yours? I'm trying to decide on tire size.

Sorry, been a bit of a busy week and got side tracked. Grabbed a picture this morning.
Still pending some drop shackles in the rear to level it out. Rear disk upgrade is more important right now lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

THEFERMANATOR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, been a bit of a busy week and got side tracked. Grabbed a picture this morning.
Still pending some drop shackles in the rear to level it out. Rear disk upgrade is more important right now lol.

You must be registered for see images attach
Thank you very much. That look but leveled is what I want for my Tahoe. Thinking of going with a 255/60r18 since that seems like a common size.

885speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you very much. That look but leveled is what I want for my Tahoe. Thinking of going with a 255/60r18 since that seems like a common size.

No problem! Not a size I'm familiar with(work at a Nissan dealer) but will likely do the job just fine, keep in mind a 245 width vs 255 width with the same aspect ratio will be slightly taller. But all in all probably not enough to make any difference.
I mainly went with this size because they were free, and came off of a Ford Edge IIRC. After the fact I found out they were very close to being the same outside diameter as the stock wheels and tires, so no speedo issues to worry about. Leveling will 100% be after I sort out these garbage brakes.