4wd with two diff ratios?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
yea but the front diff is still locked and moving right? the only thing these 4x4 switches do is lock the hubs in esp if its autrac 4wd

scratch what i just said above. the guy above me is right. i just answered my own ? . after thinking about it you should be fine as im not seeing where the t-case bind up would occur with the front driveshaft disingauged

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
no i think he has to remove the driveshaft all together simply removing a fuse will not mechanically disconnect the front end from the back only by removing the front shaft will u insure that your front is not binding up with the rear either on the wheels or transfer case

without the fuse the t case shifter will not shift the case to 4wd and the front only gets the signal to lock by a switch on the t case after the actuator motor shifts the case so yes pulling the fuse will keep it all from going in 4wd