4/6 and 5/7 measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trying to decide how Low i can go with my RCSB, i have to go down over a curb into my driveway, and up over a curb into my wharehouse to park for the week. would like to go 5/7 but not sure yet. If someone could tell me the measurements directly centererd on their 4/6 it would help. I had a 4/6 in a longed years ago without issue's figured i should be able to go 5/7 with a SB. I have a lowered dodge van, but its jacked up in the back.

Any help is appreciated.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
reg cab or extended can? Im 5/7 on my ecsb i can get ya a measurement but an rcsb may be diff

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
reg cab or extended can? Im 5/7 on my ecsb i can get ya a measurement but an rcsb may be diff

I have a Reg cab shortbed, it will be an ALL weather cruiser and i normally don't haul much cept Traction aid in winter months. I would like to go 5/7 but don't want to bottom out.

By the way i was out that way and down into Missouri and Arkansas along with Tenn and Ky, last week I saw alot of Nice 88-98's.