350 TBI valve cover gaskets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think one of my valve cover gaskets has a slight leak, it looks pretty simple just un bolt the valve covers and take off the old gaskets put the new ones on and torque them down?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Where you find those?

They are from a 86 C4. A friend of my dads was parting out and since my dad knew I was wanting some he grabbed them for me. I do see them on eBay a lot, granted for way too much money imo. I think my dad said he paid like $50 or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are from a 86 C4. A friend of my dads was parting out and since my dad knew I was wanting some he grabbed them for me. I do see them on eBay a lot, granted for way too much money imo. I think my dad said he paid like $50 or something.

Looked on Ebay, those look great, saw a few sets mostly $100 + mint set for $350

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Looked on Ebay, those look great, saw a few sets mostly $100 + mint set for $350

Yeah they are expensive on ebay. They are super easy to clean and restore. I think the spray can is about $10 or so for the exact color. Although the badge can be pricey to replace.