2014 Tundra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98C2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the Tacomas before they were Tacomas. When Toyota's model name for them was just "pickup." Marty McFly style.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I liked it before, the first gen tundra looked...alright I guess. I just wish they would do a 1/2 ton and a 1 ton like everyone else.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Great...another Botox treatment gone wrong....Previous gen was alright. In fact when i was car shopping i looked at them as well as the Tacomas, Wound up test driving a Titan Pro 4x, a Tacoma TRD, the Charger and the Trailblazer i ultimately bought in the end. Still wouldn't mind picking up a 1st gen Tundra at one point.

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly what happened to trucks? I think trucks were never meant to be curvy like that seriously the 80s and the 90s had the nicest style trucks imo

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Honestly what happened to trucks? I think trucks were never meant to be curvy like that seriously the 80s and the 90s had the nicest style trucks imo

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

:word:

when someone says "I DRIVE A TRUCK" the first thing that comes to mind should be a hunk of metal and strong, rough looking features- not a bubble of plastic and cushions.

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.. Its why I love these gmt400s. Just enough comfort on the inside but still look like a real truck from the outside.

Sent from my 5.7L beast machine