2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didn't realize you had to order floor shift in the 2000 models, guess i was lucky my dually had one then, or is it a difference between 2500 and 3500s??

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Floor Shift for the win, forget that push button junk :)
Truck has plastic on the floor, which somewhat says to me that it is not a mud truck.. Anyone who goes in the mud knows some plastic on the floor doesn't mean jack **** I've got mud on my head liner, lol.

I've never seen a factory yellow 400.. who knows though?
I see there is one pic with a built motor on a stand in front of it, but no under hood pics.. :shrug:
Looks well done, who knows on the mileage.. anything is possible.
I'd probably never buy a vehicle with a solid swap though, JUST because I don't have the experience/knowledge to have a look under there, and know what's done right and whats done wrong.

Nice rig though.
Just realized it says never seen mud/sand. :shrug: lol

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Floor Shift for the win, forget that push button junk :)
Truck has plastic on the floor, which somewhat says to me that it is not a mud truck.. Anyone who goes in the mud knows some plastic on the floor doesn't mean jack **** I've got mud on my head liner, lol.

I've never seen a factory yellow 400.. who knows though?
I see there is one pic with a built motor on a stand in front of it, but no under hood pics.. :shrug:
Looks well done, who knows on the mileage.. anything is possible.
I'd probably never buy a vehicle with a solid swap though, JUST because I don't have the experience/knowledge to have a look under there, and know what's done right and whats done wrong.

Nice rig though.
Just realized it says never seen mud/sand. :shrug: lol

Hell its barely seen asphalt.... :lol: