Diesel Tahoe/Blazer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, my Dad had one for awhile. It was constantly in the shop

John Wayne

Reaction score
I owned one for 3 years that I sold recently. It was cool as hell, but it came from NY and had some mad rust issues so I washed my hands of it. I put an injection pump on mine, but the only other problems I had were rust related really.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I used to see a grey 94 Blazer with a 6.5 running around my town for a bit, but it's been like a year since I've last seen it.

Supposedly only 0.02% of all 2 doors were 6.5s

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Yup. GM made a handful of 6.5L platformed trucks, many K1500 ECSB trucks with them as well. They also had a RCLB C1500 N/A 6.5 diesel.... they did weird things. The 2-door segment is pretty neat, always wanted one myself but never stumbled across one.

This, this, this, and this. And more of this.

6.5td lovers are in the worst kind of denial :)

Richard
:crazy: I have no idea what you are talking about (seeing as there is a 97 6.5L suburban in my driveway as of last weekend). :devilfinger:

It's ok though, because it's not primary transportation, just because I like them for no good reason.