2 or 3 pod gauge set up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was thinking about setting up a 2 or 3 pod gauge cluster, just wondering which gauges and set up everyone is running. Anyone have any pics? i want one to be trans temp once i set up my new transmission, what other gauge should i get ??

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
im running volts,oil pressure and water temp in mine. im going to get a trans temp gauge to replace the oil pressure with a triple pod on my A-pillar

redneck98

Reaction score
Ya man
You must be registered for see images attach

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like the color of the lighting on them. who makes them? and how do you blow up the pics like that im a newbie and everytime i post pics they are small and in a different attachment

redneck98

Reaction score
there just sunpro ones from autozone. the gauges were like 40 buck and 30 for the pillar.

i just upload them to photobucket then copy and paste the IMG code.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool ill have to check into that. I like your set up though especially with the blue lighting

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I started one of these threads yesterday :). Been thinking a lot about a set up also.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 2 gauge pod, Run trans temp gauge and just a cheap air/fuel ratio gauge. Both are autometer gauges.