2 door guys with catbacks........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What companies make catbacks for the 2 door models besides Gibson and Dynomax? I bought a Magnaflow catback off Amazon after it said it fit my model but its for a damn 4 door model!! Now I have a truck sitting in the driveway with no exhaust on it and I need it operational ASAP. I did install the Magnaflow dual cat ypipe. Its for a 1998 4x4 hoe

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
just have one custom made at a exhaust shop itll probably be cheaper than the cat back

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
just have one custom made at a exhaust shop itll probably be cheaper than the cat back

That's what I did. I went to our usual exhaust guy here in town, told him what muffler I wanted, what tips I wanted, and where I wanted it to exit and he just welded it all up. Cost a total of $300 with muffler and tips.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

X2 theres not Many out there for the 2dr's buy two Magnaflow Magnapack mufflers have a shop do the rest and you'll love it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Custom work is out of the question. Local shop does NOT offer any stainless options and I need stainless. Im not doing this job every few years. I just ordered the Gibson stainless catback. Will be here on Tuesday. Hopefully this one fits. It does say 2 door only so we will see.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Why not buy the mufflers, tips, and a universal exhaust kit and make your own?

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not buy the mufflers, tips, and a universal exhaust kit and make your own?

Not worth my time. I would need two mufflers and then a stainless universal kit. I have never seen a stainless universal kit for these trucks. Besides, I have the dual cat ypipe version so I would need to buy or make the adapter that bolts to that in order to get the muffer(s) bolted up. Again, not worth my time and effort. Time is something I never have enough of.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
A shop did mine when dad had them installed. Flowmaster cat back system.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This will be my first time with a Gibson exhaust. Hopefully it dont disappoint me. Im not looking for something loud but I also dont want the Flowmaster sound.