2/4 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I have to use several jack's like a stairstep, first a small one that fit's under the frame, and then a little bigger one to lift it a little more, and then one of the big jack's to lift it fully.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Yes I would change your shocks. I would go at least 3/4. But I would skip the 2/4 and go 4/6. I had 2/4 on mine and was a waste of time. Be sure you keep your factory shackles and hangers if you ever decide to go lower, youll need them. PM NorcalSS for pricing.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2/4 is low as i'm willing to go. I just want to close the wheel well gap up a little.

PM sent

Last edited:

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a question is 255/70/15 going to be a problem with a 2/4 and am i going to have to grind down the lower control arms because of the 15's but yet its only 2" though

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a question is 255/70/15 going to be a problem with a 2/4 and am i going to have to grind down the lower control arms because of the 15's but yet its only 2" though

It depends on your spindles, and wheels.

I rub alittle on big dips with 255/70/15 on stock wheels with belltech spindles.

And you will have to trim the LOC.