2 10in subs...relocating tool kit in a reg cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
thinking of buying a truck box and 2 tens...the box spans most of the back and i will have to move the tool kit (jack, tire iron etc....). is there a good way to relocate the kit maybe under seat or something? or possibly an alternate way to have 2 tens or eights, under the seats maybe?

Thanks for all the help.
Geoff

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took all the jack components and used several large zip ties and bundled it all together, then wrapped them in a large beach towel. Fits under the driver seat (60/40 split) along with my jumper cables and my club. An appropriately sized duffle bag would work, too. BTW, extra ties and a blade in the glovebox...

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I took all the jack components and used several large zip ties and bundled it all together, then wrapped them in a large beach towel. Fits under the driver seat (60/40 split) along with my jumper cables and my club. An appropriately sized duffle bag would work, too. BTW, extra ties and a blade in the glovebox...

that's what i did..minus the jumper cables.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score

my tool kit is lacking lol do you have subs behind the seat? what kind of set up do you have?

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my tool kit is lacking lol do you have subs behind the seat? what kind of set up do you have?
You must be registered for see images attach

Rockford Fosgate 12", sealed box, amp under the passenger seat. Box is a bit too big for the sub but a deeper sub will fix that. Or a new box, eesh.

d2freak82

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Rockford Fosgate 12", sealed box, amp under the passenger seat. Box is a bit too big for the sub but a deeper sub will fix that. Or a new box, eesh.

port it out the side

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
port it out the side
With the music I listen to, porting won't help. Rap, hip-hop, just plain loud, etc. = porting. Metal, rock, tighter / more accurate low end, etc. = sealed. This was a rough draft anyway, want to build a new one with two 10"s and get an inch of legroom back...

Last edited: