1badgmc's Suburban Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Could be worse. I could actually be making payments on something else.

So true. That is why I put up with the a/c not working on my burb. No payments mean you eventually fix any problems that arise.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went a year without air on ours. It was pretty much parked all summer. We've already seen 100 degrees here this year. I can't let the a/c wait any longer. ha

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh....Nice, cold air! Love it! I just got the system all charged up. The high side fitting was leaking, so he changed that out real quick and charged it up. It's good to go now.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I charged mine last year but it only lasted a day. I've got to figure out how/where it's leaking from.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I charged mine last year but it only lasted a day. I've got to figure out how/where it's leaking from.

That's about how quickly this one was leaking down. You know, you might check the high and low side fittings above the compressor. My mechanic said that more often than not the high side will be leaking if it's still original.