1999 Suburban only 8k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With 60k miles that's not too far out there. Especially California prices. Except for the ugly ass wheels. It appears to be in pretty good shape.

chimneyman

Reaction score
I agree with 90halfton. That price probably isn't too far off, maybe 6500-7000 may be more like it though.

tinfoil_hat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the other hand.... Bluebook on a decent truck would be like $3k and you would still have $5k left to throw at it and build the rig you want. I have never cared for the barrio station wagon look and I have no use for a 2wd.

Last edited:

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
If it's in as good of shape as it looks, I don't think that's an unreasonable starting price at all... Especially for a mint Southern Comfort conversion. I asked $7,000 for my '99 Yukon with just under 100k on it and easily got $6,500 and a ton of interest. I wished I would have asked for more. It just depends on the area you're in.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I dont think its in as good of shape as it looks. If you look closer at the hood on the 6th pic you can see some rust down the edge. Also on pic 2 im not sure if thats rust in front of the wheel well or what.

Edit: nevermind thats the "Southern Comfort" badge and its been under a tree so the hood spots are probably leaves or something.

Last edited:

my name is alex

suckin' gas
Reaction score
Whoa, that dude needs to try and sell his truck on the forums here!

I tend to check Clist for Suburban fairly often - I have no idea why since I have no intention of getting another, but there is no way he's selling that anywhere near that price, at least around here. At least, from what I've seen stagnate and relisted ad-infinitum for 'Burb going for less than half.

Maybe So Cal isn't such a good Suburban market.

My truck was less than half the price, same miles, 454 with 4x4...and dude I bought it from had trouble selling it. It did need new wheels and tires though.