1999 5.7 350 vortec P0304 cylinder 4 misfire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SableSlayer

Reaction score

socal k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you done a smoke test?
No I haven’t, I was going to test vaccum with a harbor freight vaccum gauge. But I can look into smoke test. The app is dash command. I have a more traditional scanner that shows fuel trim I’ll try that. Thank you for your help and your time

SableSlayer

Reaction score
No I haven’t, I was going to test vaccum with a harbor freight vaccum gauge. But I can look into smoke test. The app is dash command. I have a more traditional scanner that shows fuel trim I’ll try that. Thank you for your help and your time
I use Dash command also. Did you purchase the extra pods for your truck that Dash command has available?

I would like to see what your other scanner shows for fuel trim readings. The pictures you posted from it last week tell me that you need to do the intake gaskets. Like another person says they are suspect and are known to go out frequent on the 350 vortec.

SableSlayer

Reaction score
You can do a smoke test really easy with a cheap cigar.