1998 Chevy SAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
98 k1500
New GM Crate engine with warranty. Just installed a HT383 cam.
Truck has roughly 130k miles on it. Changed gauge cluster to a newer Escalade cluster. Still have the old cluster though.
4l60E Trans with clean fluid and fresh filter.
NP243 T Case with fresh fluid also.
Front axle is a 91 F350 Dana 60 kingpin axle. Everything in this axle has been replaced. 4.88's and open diff with new spiders. springless caps, crossover steering. fresh kingpin rebuilds, also has camber/castor adjustments.
Rear axle is a 14bolt 9.5 4.88's and a detroit tru trac rear differential.
Front lift is 7" 3" from the SAS kit, 4" chevy springs. rear is roughly 6", AAL and 4" block.
Front has new shock mounts and new Bilstein 5125's. Rides good. But rides like a spring axle truck.
Truck has LT1 fans that are run by a upgraded computer. So no need for switches. Truck never sees over 200*.
AC blows cold, all doors, locks,windows, everything works.

Bad, Headliner is starting to droop a bit, carpet is stained from what appears to be soda from splashing around the cup holder onto the floor.

Truck has brand new mickey thompson 16x10 classic II wheels. and Toyo open country mud terrains with about 12k on them. Still look brand new. I have performed all the work on this truck and it is very reliable. I just need something more for a pull truck..

Looking to trade for a newer 01+ silverado 1500 or 2500.

7000$

Give me a call/text for pictures and more info.

I have every reciept of everything i have donewith this vehicle.
jon
407 448 0871

Look up my build thread for pics.

Last edited:

Bahndrvr

Reaction score
You still got this, not ready just yet but will be selling my NNBS CCSB with a ton of lift and looking to go older, this is just what I'm looking for. Let me know as I'm not far from you...

Bahndrvr

Reaction score
DAmn, well I'm not ready yet anyway but I think once the 07.5 is sold, I will be looking for an already SAS 96-98 to get back into, you would think of the 2 I hve had and the 99 Suburban I would have kept one of them...