1998 Camaro. H/C/I + alot of modds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thule

Reaction score
i would not be surprised i at least some of you guys hadn't bin in the f body's at some time :)

the mustang/f body thing has bin going on here since the old days, i just loved the f bodys since i was a kid, and had a 3rd gen before i got the license, and drove a 2nd gen camaro when i got the license,

around 2006 i bought a 4th gen, i always wanted a 6sp car with a LS motor, this one was a 98 model, black, with 32k on the clock and adult owned, it had cloth seats, 16" wheels and for the most part looked like an 6cyl car,

i cant say that it started well, the day after i got the car the clutch went out, i ordered and installed an LS7 clutch, and few days after that the motor spun a bearing, a known problem with the early ls1's

and thats kinda how it started, the car went in to the garage, and stayed there until 2012, i sold the old motor, teared the car down,
i built a new motor for it, 99+ block, cnc worked aftermarked heads, fast injection, nitrous, full exhaust system, ram air and more, the body was sanded down and sprayed with a custom black color and a really nice clear code, i sanded the undercarrage(bottom) down to bare metal and painted that aswell,
then i started on the suspension, stiffer springs, bilstein shocks, thicker swaybars, subframe connectoions, strut bar, tubular control arms, lowered the rear control arms, adjustable panhardbar, poly's in everthing, 3.73 final ratio

on the inside i installed seats from a srt4 neon, added some gauges,, torque'n thrust wheels, clear blinkers, shaved the front and rear ends,

i sold the car back in 2012, i honestly drove the thing for like 3 days or something, and then sold it, but man, had the car transformed going from bone stock to this, those Ls motors really are something, my guess is that this car was a mid-high 11's N/A and then it had an 150-200 shot,

hope someone likes this,

best regards, ívar

back in 2006 when i bought it,
You must be registered for see images

out with the old

in with the new

new paint, and more cosmetics

proper seats

and finished, you can see the suspension from there :)

thanks!