1997 Chevy Silverado Z71 DD/Project build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
I've noticed im gettin better mileage since i changed the cats, i figured i would cause one was blown to pieces and the other was plugged pretty bad..

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Hey man, home from work so i thought id check out the build again! The truck is looking great as always, but have a question to ask you. How does the black grille on a white truck actually look in person? Don't get me wrong, it looks alright, but doesn't seem to flow very well.. I want to do a white on black color theme to my truck, and get rid of all the chrome, but am unsure about he grille. Do you think you would like the grille white instead? Or do you actually really like the black?

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
Hey man, home from work so i thought id check out the build again! The truck is looking great as always, but have a question to ask you. How does the black grille on a white truck actually look in person? Don't get me wrong, it looks alright, but doesn't seem to flow very well.. I want to do a white on black color theme to my truck, and get rid of all the chrome, but am unsure about he grille. Do you think you would like the grille white instead? Or do you actually really like the black?

I love the grill and all my lights black, soon ill be painting my wheels and the trim on the side down black as well so it flows better.

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score

And the bumpers gotta be black if you do it.. didnt look as good when the bumpers were chrome.. im not a fan of chrome on my truck.. lol

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
This makes me want to lift my '97!!

You must be registered for see images attach

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
TO DO LIST

-6" RCX LIFT
You must be registered for see images attach

-3" Body lift