1997 2D Tahoe 2x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:smoke2:
The door lock issue is more than likely the cig lighter fuse.

Actually it is not, You can search my threads here and see the extensive detail of troubleshooting I have done. I am basically to the point if we kept it, I was going to pull the entire underdash wiring harness from a 2d truck and swap into this one. Get one from a pick and pull and get-r-done. Just more work than I wanted to invest for not much luxury.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I did this to the truck i have now (power window swap). Let me tell you, its a booger to get out. Sorry, i just figured it was a issue you never looked into fixing.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
If its not in the doors, it would bout have to be the body control module or the black dual relay box. Both are changeable from under the dash (although not fun to reach).

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well she is back for sale. No communication at all from the guy supposed to buy it, now I see he has bought something else. I took the truck off all the sites I had it for sale on. Lost 4 days of advertising. Total but w/e

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I deserve that! Like I said on in text enterprise was charging me 325ish just to go and drop.

galaxy s3

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sent one monday night. Said I can't justify all the extra cost. I would have been paying around 5400 after looking work and fees. Bad communication on my part for sure.

galaxy s3

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sent one monday night. Said I can't justify all the extra cost. I would have been paying around 5400 after looking work and fees. Bad communication on my part for sure.

galaxy s3

I wish I would have gotten the text. I fully understand that but it was very frustrating for me and my son who was already car shopping. Water under the bridge now. Good luck with your truck. I am already getting hits locally again.