1995 chevy 1500 2wd lift springs For New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonstreet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New here but been working on 2wd's some of my first trucks well only chevy and GMC local boy has 3 in Fabtec's for sale for $125.00 was thinking of buying what say you guys. I am at a point where if I'm going to get crappy MPG might as well lift her a lil never had a big truck, so springs and maybe some daystar spacers there are a few metal one's floating around my area too.

So ,
-----Springs good ? i know there not hard to replace
-----Spacer's for a lil added lift
-----and the rear easy blocks
-----what size tires can be fitted with the 3in spring and spacer?
Thx Jon

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
A spacer and spring will give you the same thing. I assume the Fabtech 3in. are springs? You would need new UCAs and would most likely have some alignment problems. I have 2" and have alignment problems. Do yourself a favor and buy some spindles.
Doetsch 3" Lift Spndles.... extremely pricy for what they are
http://www.shocksandsuspension.com/showitems_spindles-dc-5.htm
Rough Country 4" spindle lift with rear blocks.... most have them here and the kit costs less than the doetsch spindles
http://roughcountry.com/chevy_2wd_88-98_4.html

With the Rough Country, they recommend a 31x10.5r15 but most run a 32" tire. The Doetsch, I would imagine would look good with a 31" tire...
Welcome by the way.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I think the old fabtech was spring and control arm. Regardless. I would opt for a spindle lift you will be fine with a small lift till you relize your just to short to run a 33 and your truck looks like a stock 4x4. If I could do it again I would have just gone 4" spindle.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would opt for a spindle lift you will be fine with a small lift till you relize your just to short to run a 33 and your truck looks like a stock 4x4. If I could do it again I would have just gone 4" spindle.

Well spoken...

jonstreet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so not worth dropping down the money an
d getting all thats needed, b/c if i'm still going to look stock and not lifted whats the point right lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

jonstreet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score