1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Well, got a tiny bit of work done to the truck. got the radio pocket in the mail yesterday and i put it in.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Also took the CB out in prep for the 25 LTD i bought off Saucy. cant wait till it comes in the mail!

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Been busy last couple of days. Got Jeramy's CB. Hooked it up. Also got a 21MM deep socket and C clamps for.... :secret:

The CB works great. If youre readin this Jeramy it might not have been transmitting or receiving cause when i looked at the dials etc. You had the CB/PA on the PA settin which is Public Address. Might have been the problem, might not have been. Anyways, got it hooked up and it looks great.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from the boonies

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Good to hear man! Glad it came and works for ya. I could get it to light up, and receive stuff, but could never get anyone to hear me. But then again, i only tried like twice, then gave up. But anyways, glad it works for ya!

Sorry if it needed a little cleaning. It sat in the garage for over a year, and then i ran out of time before i shipped it.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
DAM citiots with there cbs :rofl: :joke:

Get them AAL's on rite meow! :deal:

By the way.... Your missing a shifter in the floor.......... :jester:

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Good to hear man! Glad it came and works for ya. I could get it to light up, and receive stuff, but could never get anyone to hear me. But then again, i only tried like twice, then gave up. But anyways, glad it works for ya!

Sorry if it needed a little cleaning. It sat in the garage for over a year, and then i ran out of time before i shipped it.
lol its aight, not a big deal bein a lil dirty. and the mic you gave me had somethin loose in it and rattlin round. might have been the problem too, but im usin my regular one cause i like the simplicity. but it was probably because the PA was on
DAM citiots with there cbs :rofl: :joke:

Get them AAL's on rite meow! :deal:

By the way.... Your missing a shifter in the floor.......... :jester:
Shifter Boot :deal: the shifter is there! just not the cover cause it looks
You must be registered for see images

But i hope im doin em tomorrow! not goin to school :D unless im forced...

Attachments

• Aw2Z1FiCIAAb3bt.jpg
    Aw2Z1FiCIAAb3bt.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 20