1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:nono: you dont know the pain of trying to work under a rusty truck then hitting something and a pound of rust falling on you :nono:

when I went through that "puddle", I didn't wash the undercarriage so when changing the oil, a bunch of dirt fell in my eye lol

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
when I went through that "puddle", I didn't wash the undercarriage so when changing the oil, a bunch of dirt fell in my eye lol

You changed the oil? holy ****, you did your own work to your truck :rofl: and its still not that bad, mine used to be muddy until i pressure washed it for my dad. my dad actualy took it muddin once... not on purpose. it was the only way out :rofl:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You changed the oil? holy ****, you did your own work to your truck :rofl: and its still not that bad, mine used to be muddy until i pressure washed it for my dad. my dad actualy took it muddin once... not on purpose. it was the only way out :rofl:

yes, I do work on my truck. Nothing like engine wrok or exhaust apparently :lol: but oil.... yeah, I can do that.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Got a tiny bit of work done.. lol painted the skid plate so it doesnt look outta the ordinary with my flat black scheme

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Get some undercoating and get that frame cleaned up, you going to black out the lights as well?