1994 Silverado Custom -For Sale-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
It is so badass, ive been looking for ANY way to get rid of my OBS, i just want this truck right MEOW.

I know one day i will get a OBS again.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice truck man, lower km? You mentioned an obs ccsb with a 454.

Only problem is the NBS has 275,000 on it.

Got another offer yesterday, trade straight across for a 1996 OBS ECSB Z71, Body Lift, Cowl Hood, looks like 33's. thoughts? here is a pic, it is way better shape then the NBS.

You must be registered for see images

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, looks good I'd do it as long as its not too rusty. just needs a wash and wax. oh and amber corners.

has a 5.7?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yes, looks good I'd do it as long as its not too rusty. just needs a wash and wax. oh and amber corners.

has a 5.7?

Its dirty in that pic, really dirty, i know the truck, he takes good care of it, i bealieve its a full load, 350, Auto.

and it will get amber corners :lol:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
how many miles? (or km)

Not sure, waiting for his GF to message me back on FB, shes the one making the deal, she loves my truck, she's my cousins ex and she got me to take her and my cousin in my truck in the Grad Parade back when they were dating.

So i sent her a message saying it was forsale and she came back asking if i would trade.

:lol: