1992 Cheyenne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
If you are up in my neck of the woods You can have the hood off Frank. It's straight with a few dings. It's only 600 miles and a 10 hour trip. I'm 25 miles southeast of Summit racing. If you drive the truck we'll swap it here.:cool:

SSW1

Reaction score
If you are up in my neck of the woods You can have the hood off Frank. It's straight with a few dings. It's only 600 miles and a 10 hour trip. I'm 25 miles southeast of Summit racing. If you drive the truck we'll swap it here.:cool:
I found a dash in Apple Creek, Ohio on eBay. The thought certainly considered my mind but I'm not nearly as young and trusting of vehicles as old as me as I used to be!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

SSW1

Reaction score
A 10$ Bluetooth shower speaker will suffice. If it's stupid and it works....it's probably been in an OBS.
You must be registered for see images attach

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I found a dash in Apple Creek, Ohio on eBay. The thought certainly considered my mind but I'm not nearly as young and trusting of vehicles as old as me as I used to be!!!

Apple Creek is I believe an hour from me if you get up that way. Make a list of stuff you need and if you get here we'll see how much we can cross off.

SSW1

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

so I went to go for a drive today and the AC compressor decided otherwise. I spoke to the previous owner who out a new one in after hitting a deer and he had never filled the system with oil or freon.

So, to get the truck running temporarily I was thinking of putting a delete pulley and new belt on as the A/C wasn't working anyway. The other option is of course to fix it with a new compressor etc. Opinions? Thoughts?