1991 GMC SYCLONE MARLBORO EDITION T-TOP 3,400 MILES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only syclone I've seen around here is the newer body style Blazer, and it's not in the best shape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

No such thing exists. There was a typhoon produced in the same time frame as they Syclone but not a "newer body style" blazer

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
No such thing exists. There was a typhoon produced in the same time frame as they Syclone but not a "newer body style" blazer

It had badges, but that doesn't mean anything. I'll try and get a picture of it if I see it again

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only syclone I've seen around here is the newer body style Blazer, and it's not in the best shape

On a blazer body style they are typhoons an they were only made in the older square body style. So that's a fake if its the 94+ body style.

I might not remember the years right but sy/ty were only made in 91-93. They were the fastest production trucks ever made until the second gen lightning came out...

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
On a blazer body style they are typhoons an they were only made in the older square body style. So that's a fake if its the 94+ body style.

I might not remember this right but sy/ty were only made in 91-93. They were the fastest production trucks ever made until the second gen lightning came out...

Well you learn something new everyday!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well you learn something new everyday!

What makes them special is they were turbo 4.3's and all wheel drive. They were/are fast. I believe the only thing they weren't faster than at the time was a grand national.....

I still want one someday :(

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score

I might not remember the years right but sy/ty were only made in 91-93. They were the fastest production trucks ever made until the second gen lightning came out...

Blazer body styles didn't change until 95, the trucks changed in 94.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, Typhoons stopped in 93 though which is what I was talking about :deal: